Science Daily - Water Conservation News
A better method for predicting the number of hurricanes in an upcoming season has been developed by atmospheric scientists. The team's new model improves the...
Researchers have developed a modeling tool to help local communities better understand their vulnerabilities to large storms stoked by climate change.
The ocean is a large reservoir of dissolved organic molecules, and many of these molecules are stable against microbial utilization for hundreds to thousands of...
The Gardnerville Water Company is committed to:
* Protecting the public health and environment
* Effective management of the GWC's water resources
* Providing safe, reliable water today and in the future
* Providing excellent customer relations
* Operating the company in a fiscally responsible manner
Gardnerville Water Company Office Facility